Monday, June 27, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

A couple of friends and I kick started our summer by visiting Scot's Strawberry Farm for some strawberry picking.  And let me tell you, we harvested! The berries were in perfect picking condition and even more perfect eating condition.  They were the juiciest, most delicious strawberries I had ever eaten in my life! Mmm. So good.


I know, I know. You're reaching for the screen to grab them, aren't you? They were that good! We picked and picked and came home with quite the pile; 5 buckets I believe...


And if I haven't sold you yet, they were pretty inexpensive too! All these strawberries would have cost a fortune at the grocery store but these were much cheaper. $8 a bucket I believe. And the buckets were huge.

Tasty strawberries, good prices, and good times. I'd call it a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment